Discussion: Beckett's heelsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
SuperZu
SuperZu
Beckett's heels
Feb 8 2010, 4:51 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 8 2010, 4:51 PM EST
Is it just me, or are Beckett's high heels getting out of control? No self-respecting detective could possibly move around all day and night on heels like that. Never mind the designer clothes ... the heels are just unrealistic, and they seem to be getting higher and higher...! 11  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Castle heels Kate Beckett shoes
LadyOfCamelot
LadyOfCamelot
1. RE: Beckett's heels
Feb 14 2010, 2:09 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 14 2010, 2:09 PM EST
I know, that is out of line for a cop, even in her case. She should be wearing boots or sneakers!!! 5  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: Beckett's heels
May 16 2010, 7:21 AM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2010, 7:21 AM EDT
Well; I am a detective...yes a police detective...and guess what? We wear heels off and on all the time. It mainly depends on whether you do a lot of field work (ie in the woods or such) or interviewing and in an urban environment.
But yep..sorry to burst the bubble of irritation, but myself and other female detectives wear heels (high heels) on a day to day basis.
12  out of 19 found this valuable. Do you?    
SuperZu
SuperZu
3. RE: Beckett's heels
May 16 2010, 8:51 AM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2010, 8:51 AM EDT
LOL! Good to know! (Do you have a sexy writer following you around too?!) ;) 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
vonNZ
vonNZ
4. RE: Beckett's heels
Nov 21 2010, 9:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2010, 9:16 AM EST
"LOL! Good to know! (Do you have a sexy writer following you around too?!) ;)"
xD WIN! Anonymous, really!? I thought it was a little weird, but seeing how comfortable she was in them... They probably don't disadvantage her at all xD
2  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)